Friday, January 29, 2010

I Put Disco in the Driver's Seat


I've been working through a mass of music and I'm back to share some upbeat songs that will bang your speakers out. Let me start with this awesome track by Dolby Anol. I hadn't heard anything about these dudes until around last week. They're from the Glasgow and apparently have done a few remixes. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on them from now on. Check out this song and see what I mean.
Dolby Anol - Cameroon (320 kbps)

Cassian has always had my ear ever since they remixed Miami Horror a little bit ago and this remix of Tokyo Getaway keeps on with the flowy, smooth beats they've become known for. Pick it up and definitely grab the Miami Horror remix.
Polygon Palace - Tokyo Getaway (Cassian Remix) (320 kbps) 
Miami Horror - Make You Mine (Cassian Remix) (128 kbps)

This VanGaurd track is really drivey and fun to listen to. Think Danger without the feeling that you're in the 80's.
VanGuard - Femme Fatale (320 kbps)

I just got a taste of Flux Pavilion, a sick dude from Southeast London, and the feeling is good. I haven't had the time to check him out thoroughly but this tune definitely gives me something to dig on. I'm going to give him a better listen but until then let this song rock your dome. Really Rusko-esk glitched out dub in there but without biting his style completely. Solid work.
Flux Pavilion - Night Goes On (112kbps)(Sorry about the low quality. I can't seem to find anything better.)

Finally, I'll leave you with Kissy Sell Out. Solid Dj from Essex that's done some work with Herve; can't go wrong with that. Anyway, the vocal distortions on this Noisettes remix are great and the song builds nicely. I put up another really great song by him and Herve that I suggest getting a hold of. Both are more than listenable so don't miss out.
Noisettes - Wild Young Hearts (Kissy Sell Out Remix) (209 kbps) 
Kissy Sell Out - Rikkalicious (320 kbps) 

Bonus:
I tried to let it go but I can't not post up Borgore. Sick Israeli Dubstep fool and when I say sick, I mean utterly filthy. Grimey synths, murderous bass drops, and downright offensive lyrics. What's not to love?
Borgore - Act Like a Ho (128 kbps) 
Borgore - Love (320 kbps) 
Borgore - Ice Cream (128 kbps)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment