Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Bloody Beetroots Remix Goose

The Bloody Beetroots just released a new remix on Goose's "Can't Stop Me Now" release and I can't believe I wasn't one of the first to bring it to you. It's been an effort to recover from the show Bob put on with Deathcrew in Portland, probably the best show I've seen here despite it's short nature. But they played this song out mid-set while I was going wild and I'm glad it's out because it's the fucking tits. It's got that same feel Fucked From Above has and it'd be a shame if you missed it. Anyway, grab it and get nuts. Also, not to undermine Goose themselves who we are huge fans of (Low Mode = Epic), check out the EP as well to get all the greatness.



Goose -Can't Stop Me Now (The Bloody Beetroots Remix) (192 kbps)******

No comments:

Post a Comment