Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drop the Lime @ the Rotture!

It is almost here! Crooklyn's favorite son, Drop the Lime, is playing at Branx this Friday. Drop the Lime was one of first shows I ever saw in Portland and I saw him over Xmas at the Avalon in Hollywood with Designer Drugs, both were fucking epic, the latter more than the former slightly. Do not miss this show, Drop the Lime and the Trouble & Bass Crew from NYC are gonna be tearing the Rotture down with local support from Ryan Organ, Ben Tactic who's doing a set with LincolnUp and DJ Kellan who writes for FuckBadMusic.com, a super dank PDX based blog. Hope to see you all there. Check out Drop the Lime's stylo below.

Drop the Lime - Set Me Free (Harvard Bass Remix)

Fabio Lendrum - Trouble (Drop The Lime Remix)

Cutting Crew - Died in Your Arms (Drop the Lime Remix)

Crookers - Tee-Pee Theme Ft. Drop The Lime *Off Crookers new LP, one of my favorite tracks.


BONUS: The Drop the Lime show with Designer Drugs I saw when I was down in L.A. over Xmas break was so sick that I couldn't resist throwing up some love to Designer Drugs. Designer Drugs is gonna do a show in SeaTown on 4/24, I definitely recommend making the drive if you live ANYWHERE in the Northwest.


Designer Drugs - FUCK YEAH!!!

Jupiter One - Countdown (Designer Drugs Remix) *No joke, one of my favorite remixes ever

Annie - Anthonio (Designer Drugs Remix)

Designer Drugs - Drop Down


No comments:

Post a Comment