Monday, February 8, 2010

Mixed Up, Messed Up, and Moving Out


What's cracking readers? I know it's been a minute since the last post but I've got some goodies I've gleaned from last week. First off here are some great new Breakbot remixes. Check Skabenga's earlier post for more news on him. Love In My Spaceship and the air remix is real nice. Give them a look. Do it.
Jan Turkenburg/Breakbot - In My Spaceship (Breakbot Remix) (192 kpbs)
Air - So Light Is Her Footfall (Breakbot Remix) (192 kbps)

Next up I have some sick Swedish fools dishing out some sweet beats. Ianizer and Lemethy have put out this great track Aimer,  a really nice piece of almost tech-house. Pick it up and give it a listen. One of my favorites for the past week and something I'm about.
Ianizer & Lemethy - Aimer (320 kpbs)

Big ups to Techno Colored Kids for this track. I don't know where these dudes come from, apparently Scotland, but this Dust Nuggets song is smooth and dirty at the same time. Don't judge until 2 minutes in. It gets really weird, almost Oizo-like. That's something I can appreciate, so give it a shot, let me know what you think.
Clouds - Dust Nugget (320 kbps) 

 
If you don't know about Rusko, let me spit some knowledge at you. Rusko is one of the filthiest dub artist on the map. I'd be surprised if you haven't heard but if haven't he's an amazing artist from North England that has lead the dub-step music scene that has been enveloping the electro scene lately. Saw him in Portland at the Rotture (one of the best Portland Electro Venues/Bars) and he blew my mind. Any dude who blasts the place with heavy bass and plays that crowd so well that people are clamoring onto the stage by the end is all good with me. Technocracy Music loves Rusko. Check out the most recent songs plus this bangin' Woo Boost remix by L.A. DJ, Subskrpt. All great, all worth respect.  He's one of leaders in Electro and does nothing less than fufill that role.

No comments:

Post a Comment