Friday, February 19, 2010

ZARCORP



Let me start of by saying I love Late of the Pier and Black Fantasy Channel was one of my favorite albums of last year, but their b-sides release in December of the songs Blueberry and Phantasy just didn't do it for me. So, when I saw the Asian Dan blog proclaimed Late of the Pier's new single Best in the Class, "Currently the best track of 2010 for me", I new Late of the Pier was back for a hard hitting year. Check out the video below and grab the radio rip of Erol Alkan's BBC Radio 6 Mix where he drops the unreleased Soulwax Remix which is definitely A++++++ despite BBC promotional samples. The single drops for Best in Class drops March 1st and will be followed up by a full length LP and hopefully a U.S. tour. Trust me, if you ever have the chance to see Late of the Pier live, DO IT MUTHA FUCKA.

@ 2:25 is sooooooo good, very Krackish!

Also check out newcomers Egyptian Hip Hop whose debut will be coming out on Late of the Pier's new Record Label Zarcorp.


No comments:

Post a Comment