Monday, September 5, 2011

New Ep by The "S" - Yuk It Up


Tell me you aren't feeling it. Summer closing out and all the producers that have been hidden away in their dark rooms finding that new sound that's going to crush it when the cold winter months hit are about to bust out on to the scene. So I'm here to bring you the first of many great tracks. The S, long friends of TCHNCRCY, just dropped one of the best EP's I've heard in a long time. Welcome to Yuk It Up. I've been waiting to hear some original stuff after their remix of "Prelude" caught my heavy hitters list and landed on repeat. And I'm not trying to mess with you. This new EP is absolute fire. I want to give you a specific time to really listen for in the songs but if you aren't hooked in the first 30 seconds you might as well pack your bags and go home. Personally I love "I Feel You" as my favorite but "Yuk It Up" is more than listenable. It's downright  amazing. This is why I'm bringing it to you. The songs hit hard without being pretentious and can definitely get a floor moving. I honestly didn't even look up whether the boys had put up anything after I got the EP because it's just that god damn good. However, as luck would have it they have a preview up for free on soundcloud, just because they're awesome like that. If you don't love the S already, listen. If you do, go buy the EP. Oh and by the way, our friendly killers at Mahtrasher Recorcds are putting out the EP. Never forget who brought you the best. Thank you Andrew. Winter's coming to the States, and this is the music to warm up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment