Sunday, April 25, 2010

Club 75 plays Dubstep!?!?

Let me start by saying how truly epic Coachella 2010 looked. I've been so upset I couldn't make the annual pilgrimage out to Indio, CA for Coachella. And the fact I've missed some of the killer acts that have rolled thru PDX on their way down to the festival (A.K.A. Yeasayer, Miike Snow, The XX) thanks to a little thing called school, drives me fucking insane. So if you are in my boat and all you can do is bitch and moan about missing Proxy slaying it at noon and scour the internet to jack off to Deadmau5 shutting down the Sahara Tent with some of the illist visuals ever, then don't watch these videos of supergroup Club 75. Otherwise, enjoy!



The Ed Banger Crew of Busy P, DJ Mehdi, Gaspard Augé, So Me and legends Cassius drop "Ice Cream" by Borgore and then "Sweet Shop" by Doctor P. My mind is blown!


Xavier De Rosnay the other half of Justice, besides Augé, supposedly couldn't make it out of France due to the volcanic activity in Iceland. So, if the first transition between Stress and Aerodynamic is a little awkward forgive Gaspard as I've never seen him on a CDJ before and I think he's more of a producer and musician than a DJ. Whatever, this set is so sick, the Cassius 1999 Remix at the end of the above video is so tight. Club 75 dominates, it's a supergroup of some of Frances most influential producers... who are all friends... partying and playing out their music. Check out part 3 of these videos here, where they throw down We Are Your Friends. And grab the Cassius 1999 Remix and Cassius' new remix for the Booka Shade track Bad Love. Also, more music from Ed Banger friend Jackson and His Computer Band who remix of the ex-Ed Banger, Kavinsky's tune "Pacific Coast Highway".



No comments:

Post a Comment