Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Designer Drugs - Hardcore/Softcore

Designer Drugs is a New York based DJ/Production duo that I hold very close to my heart. So naturally when their new 13 track LP dropped today I was more excited to give it a listen than any full length LP in recent memory. So take it from me a long time D.D. fan, this LP, Hardcore/Softcore does not disappoint. The album is packed full of dancefloor destroyers, savage headbangers, and groovin' electro/pop jams. If you have heard or seen Designer Drugs in the past and enjoyed it, I highly recommend this album. Like ✝, Oi Oi Oi, or Romborama this album represents a culmination of years of work, experience and progression coming together to form a spectacular debut album from Designer Drugs.
Hardcore/Softcore is out now on famed NYC dance label Ultra. Follow this link to purchase the Hardcore/Softcore album on Beatport.
  Designer Drugs - Hardcore/Softcore by Technocracy Music

No comments:

Post a Comment