Friday, March 4, 2011

Sebastian's Debut LP on Ed Banger: 'Total' (Hey! our 200th Post!)




So upon checking the latest Ed Banger newsletter on my inbox, I realized happily that there is a new date for the release of the anticipated debut album of SebastiAn. Pretty fucking sick right? I can't wait and want to believe that is going to be the best album of the year, but of course only time will tell. The release is schedule for May of this year, so hopefully Ed Banger will make it available for the anticipating masses before too late. Check out the cover on the left and a little more stuff below. So far there is little  more info about the title, but we will keep you posted.






Below is a video that has been circulating the web, allegedly it is the track after which the LP is titled, but I cannot confirm it is either the official video or a finished track by SebastiAn. All I can say is that the vid is NSFW and the track is enjoyable to say the least. I would tell you the song is very sick but I don't want to sound like a jackass if it turns out to be a fake. (Fuck YouTube's anti-nudity policy).

SEBASTIAN TOTAL (X Rated Version) from revenge on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment