Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Marty Lake

People, get excited. Looking at all the great artists that have been manifesting themselves on the scene, I can tell that electro is only going to get better in the years to come. I didn't think it was possible, but with kids like Retz, Lambs, and more, the number of great new dj's keeps on growing. I'm here to introduce you to someone you may not know: Marty Lake. Thanks to our friends over at Happy Warping, you can check out one of France's up and comers. Marty Lake approaches his songs with the intensity of some of the greats and the tracks show it. I always have mad respect for any artist that actually creates his own music, especially something with so much drive you can't stand still. I'm surprised the dude is still unsigned; his sound is so hard and danceable in all the right places. His track "Madness" captures that Proxy style fidget and mixes it with some of that large, heavy vibes from DatA creating something original and unique. "Action" reminds me of some of the hardest Designer Drugs songs that are out there. He even made an Infected Mushroom song with Korn in it not good, but down right great. How he did it is beyond me, but I'm fucking impressed. He just dropped a new track called "Do You Want More" that is hands down one of the best tracks I've heard in a while. I'm going to avoid the obvious pun and say that every track below is a must have and you should just pick them up. You'll thank yourself later.

Marty Lake - Madness (320 kbps)
Marty Lake - Action (320 kbps)
Marty Lake - Do You Want More (Radio Edit) (320 kbps)♥   
Marty Lake - Ouesh cousin sisi (club edit) (320 kbps)
Marty Lake - Le maquillage (320 kbps)
Pony Pony Run Run - Walking on a Line (Marty Lake Remix) (320 kbps)
Infected Mushroom - Smashing the Opponent (Marty Lake Remix) (320 kbps)

SUPPORTED BY HAPPY WARPING (http://happywarping.blogspot.com)

1 comment: