Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rippin' Disco in the Deep End

Something about the sun makes me want to disco. So I'm here with some more dance tracks to get you guys through the rest of the week. First up I have the English house music magician Go Go Bizkitt! I gotta say, I didn't think that his remix of "We no speak Americano" would be good given how great the original was but I was dead wrong. Check out how great the drop is when its got some dance in its step. The Dynasty remix is beautiful. Love the sample. And just because I like you, here's the solid original track "I Wonder Why!" to keep the groove going.

Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP - We no speak Americano (Go Go Bizkitt! remix) (320 kbps)
Dynasty - I Don't Wanna Be a Freak! (Go Go Bizkitt! Re-Rub) (192 kbps)
Go Go Bizkitt! - I Wonder Why! (320 kbps)

Next up I've got a phenomenal remix of English artist Fake Blood's "I Think I Like It" by Tommie Sunshine and Figure. Yet another song I had serious doubts on but this track is one of the best remixes I've heard all year! Its got a great dance beat and I loved hearing the original sample get played out. Definitely a must have.

Fake Blood - I Think I Like It (Tommie Sunshine & Figure EC$TACY edit) (320 kbps)♥♥♥

Finally, to let you cool down, I've got some tracks that will go down smooth and slow. Rachael Starr (not to be confused with Riva Starr) has come out of Orange County, California with a sweet and sultry track called "Till There Was You". Not incredibly recent, but there are so few good female producers out there I gotta give respect. So listen to the track and appreciate that audible chocolate. To go along with it why don't you check out Squarepusher's "Welcome to Europe", a nice techno track that rolls so nicely I had to put it up. I swear I've heard this song several times but I just can't place it. It's driving me crazy so if you have any clue where I might have heard it, comment and let me know! Anyway, enjoy the songs and get moving.

Rachael Starr - Till There Was You (192 kbps)
Squarepusher - Welcome to Europe (320 kbps)

Bonus Banger:



Who's the boss, boy?! Redial comes at you with a huge track.
Redial - The Boss (192 kbps)

No comments:

Post a Comment