Friday, June 25, 2010

New Thony Ritz Out July 5th



French DJ and producer Thony Ritz has been on my radar ever since I heard the banging track "Overdrive" and it just so happens that the man is releasing a new album called Night City very soon (July 5th in digital format). Big thanks to Everysong for the clue in. Thony Ritz blew me away with "Overdrive" and ever since I've been loving his style. While "Overdrive" has hard basslines and smashing kick drums, Thony Ritz does not just adhere one style. Check out the video above or the track below of High Future, which has some perfectly swirling synths, crazy modded vocals, and great disco vibes. Dude has skill and I can't wait for the new album to drop. While you're waiting check out the teaser he put out for your pleasure and also grab the two tracks I was talking about. Both are must haves. Now party on and buy the LP when it gets out.




Thony Ritz - Overdrive (320 kbps)*****
Thony Ritz - High Future (Feat. Axel Le Baron) (128 kbps)***
Thony Ritz - Night City (Album teaser) (320 kbps)

1 comment:

  1. I'd buy the LP is if it were AVAILABLE IN THE FRIKKEN ENGLISH-SPEAKING WORLD.

    ReplyDelete