Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Distortion

New heavy beats, no theme or story just great new music. First up we have a Banger from UK favorite RETZ, whose track "Am I Iron" is pure bassline glory for the last 2 minutes. I posted on RETZ a few weeks ago and discuss my love for his music in full detail here. Next, we have a new remix of Minitel Rose's track "Wild Birds" from long running TCHNCRCY favorite, Tuff Em Records' Barresto, who we posted on little while back, check it out here. Also, the new track from Teenage Bad Girl, "Tonton Funk" which is definitely a banger. Finally we have a newish Toxic Avenger Remix of the Saint Pauli track "I Need Rythm"... WARNING BASS OVERLOAD, full Saint Pauli post coming soon. Enjoy!

RETZ - Am I Iron**** Massive Track

Bonus: Cause you can never have too much Toxic. Here is the Toxic Avenger's new colab with French rapper Orelsan, a Strait-Up Club Banger.

No comments:

Post a Comment