Thursday, July 1, 2010

His Name is Skrillex



Nothing makes me happier than seeing artists give out music for the love of the people (or publicity), except when that free music is as banging as some of the best on the scene. So, L.A.'s up and coming Skrillex dropped his new 6 song EP, My Name is Skrillex, in early June and is giving it away for free. I stumbled upon it and it blew me away so I'm here to share because that's what Sesame Street taught me. You can grab the whole album for free here and I highly recommend you do. It's a heavy, chopped up, disco infused masterpiece that really tears it up with some gracious sampling and hard bass drops. I'm putting up the title track for you to preview the album along with a remix by Chicago group Disrupt The Scene that takes an already great song and makes it even deadlier. Definitely keep your ears out for more of his stuff.

Skrillex - My Name is Skrillex (320 kbps)***
Skrillex - WEEKENDS!!! (Disrupt The Scene Remix) (160 kbps)

Bonus:
Speaking of budding L.A. artists, check out CAASINO. He just put out his first remix and it's groovy as hell.

Clyde Brown - Your Wish Is My Command (CAASINO Mix) (320 kbps)***

No comments:

Post a Comment