Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Geometry + Mashed Paper Klub + Trashing Teenagers

Who's down to die tonight?! I've got three killer duos for you guys that'll really lay into your head. This is hard electro at its finest with some dirty dirty distortion and heavy bass. I know you're going to love it.

First up I've got two French DJs representing Bordeaux in a big way. The dudes are unsigned which after you check out some of their tracks you'll be scratching your head why just like I am. So here is Geometry, coming out with some devastating tunes to rock your skull. I first came on them when they remixed the previously mentioned "The Parachute Ending" by Birdy Nam Nam (aided by TCHNCRCY favorites Justice). Then I checked out "Triggernometry" and I was in love. I've got both of these tracks plus two others, all of which are worth checking out, if only the clean your ears out. Keep it up boys.

Geometry Feat. A Girl and a Gun - Triggernometry (128 kbps)****
Birdy Nam Nam - The Parachute Ending (Geometry Remix) (320 kbps)***
Geometry - NERD! (320 kbps)
Illstm - Moctezuma (Geometry remix) (320 kbps)***


Next up, I have my first Belgian duo, Mashed Paper Klub, owners of indie label Mashed Paper Rec. I put up a track of theirs about a week ago but didn't have much time to go into much detail. These boys from Brussels love that heavy theatrical sound, which I first heard from their first EP, "Deus Ex Machina". It just drew me in. Then they go ahead and drop another promo EP and then let loose yet another promo with their buddy Wazabi called "Optimus". All the work is just straight evil and better yet, all of it is available to the public which is just hands down fucking awesome (links to all three promos above). You can grab my favorite track off the first promo at the old post, and then the best off the other two below. Then I figured why not throw in some banging remixes they've done of some well known tracks. Swoop the first two at least and then come back for the others when you realize how dirty these fools are.

Verdi & Blockhe4d - Dies Cretin (Mashed Paper Klub live version) (320 kbps)***
Wazabi - Optimus (Mashed Paper Klub Remix)****
Don Rimini - Hools (Mashed Paper Klub feat. Floating remix) (320 kbps)
Mustard Pimp - Rer D (Mashed Paper Klub feat. Floating "Erreur D" remix)


Finally, I have another Belgian duo that are just as grimy as their picture. Thrashing Teenagers is another Belgian duo that are ripping up the airwaves with some heavy distortion. "Cubes" has been one of my favorite songs for the past couple weeks and those of you who dig on that hard electro sound will be all about "Unleash Hell" and "Supernova". It's all good with these boys and I look forward to hearing more of their work. If those tracks aren't enough for you, check out the work they did for Neus's remix competition. Now get crazy, everyone.

Trashing Teenagers - Cubes (Original Mix) (320 kbps)*****
Trashing Teenagers - Supernova (Original Mix) (320 kbps)***
Trashing Teenagers feat. A Girl and a Gun - Unleash Hell (Original Mix) (320 kbps)
  NEUS - Blast! (Trashing Teenagers Remix) by TrashingTeenagers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment