Monday, August 2, 2010

Bringing Heat From South Korea - THERIOTZ!

 

It's not everyday I get to talk about producers from South Korea but I am happy to bring you guys some crazy fools from the very spot, rocking super hard. I'm surprised I haven't heard of these guys before because these two are epic beyond belief. I checked out their remix of "To Protect and Entertain" without many expectations and was just blown away. So nasty and for some reason incredibly fresh for coming from an underlying song I've heard played over and over again. Needless to say, I checked the boys out and the guys really know how to create some hard dance music. So if you're in the same boat as I was, woefully unaware such great stuff was being created, then I have your medicine. TheRiotz have remixed up some really well known songs (which can mostly be found at their soundcloud) and have released an epic EP by the name of "Doomsday" off of the South Korean record label Wet Shake.  I highly recommend you grab the EP if you've got the cash (you can preview it on their myspace). It holds three original songs that are so crunchy, so gracious, they'll have your head rocking within seconds of hitting the play button. If you need some convincing grab the remix I was talking about along with a great remix of Laidback Luke's "Chake it Down". And if that doesn't do it for you, then listen to their most recent remix of Fckn Crew's "Discoke". All I can really say is that I can't wait to hear more.


Busy P - To Protect and Entertain (THERIOTZ Remix) (320 kbps) *****
Laidback Luke - Chake it Down (THERIOTZ Remix) (320 kbps)****


  Fckn crew-Discoke(THERIOTZ REMIX) by THERIOTZ

Bonus:
TCHNCRCY favorites The Boomzers dropped a remix of "Discoke" as well. Check it out below.
  FCKN CREW - Discoke (The Boomzers Rmx) by The Boomzers

No comments:

Post a Comment